lundi 30 mai 2016

Starter Service and multiple activities and their resources... my doubts

Hi guys...

I'm finally decided to bring to completion my long thought app...
I'll be having a few dozens of bitmaps, some used only once, some used very often
Since the entry point is something I am worrying about, I decided to post my doubts here!

Is it better to declare and initialize my bitmaps in the starter service?
I would hate to bring to front an app with half the graphics resources missing!

How do I access these resources? I NEVER USED SERVICES BEFORE!

Since this is a service,...

Starter Service and multiple activities and their resources... my doubts

from B4X Community - Android, iOS, desktop, server and IoT programming tools http://ift.tt/1snxZ85
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire